CO2 AS FUEL IN AN LOOP DEVICE

the right place for all other types of Gasifiers. woodgasifer, charcoal gasifiers, imbert, and all other designs.
der richtige Platz für alle anderen Vergaser. Holzvergaser, Holzkohlevergaser, Imbert, andere Designs.
alenergy

Re: CO2 AS FUEL IN AN LOOP DEVICE

Beitrag von alenergy »

luk hat geschrieben:Marco,

I found that having an idea and then making a proof of concept, are the easiest parts of a project. One step further; making a laboratory working model is already a bit more complicated, a prototyp that works for a longer period of time onattended is compare to the previous a most gigantic step but the real toothe breaking challenge is making a fool- proof product that can be opperated by non proffesional personal.

To get an idea one needs only a second. Setting up and preform a proof of concept takes minutes. For A laboratory model you need some weeks. A prototype may take 1 to 3 years, and a fool proof product will take a big part of your life. This to say if you have to work alone and with limited cash.

At what period of his lifetime is your loop device?

Luk
HI Luk,
Answering to your question.. You have true.. the main problem of inventor are moneys and probably the time but the major inventions are based on simple principles.
First to all.. I suggest to visit my new NO COMMERCIAL website http://www.air4gas.com.
Inside are presents some informations about what is really the combustion and surely these sent to you new inputs.
My goal is ONLY divulgate these informations for open the minds. I'm crazy? Probably yes as most inventors :crazy:
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

Thank you for the intresting literature. As for DOW, yes they are very touchy over there. In your text is this remark of this german phylosopher, saying new ideas are first ridiculisised, then violently opposed and the accepted to everybody and even regarded as their own.
I experiented the same when I first puplished my DriZzleR gasifier and DriZzleR Method.
But unfortunatly there is only one way to excape this spiral of neglect. Unfortunatly it is the hard way. That is what I wrote in my previous post. Since everybody know that having an idea is simple and that making from an idea a workable procuct ist a long and nightmare road, nobody will just do that hard work for you. I have read many cry outs from frustrated inventors, not beleiving why nobody would pick up their bright idea and make huge money with it. (And in the process gives also the inventor the credit and benifit for it). Well this is because people with money or big compagny's also have very smart and bright idea's and they want to invest their money in their own idea's and taking the full jack pot themselve if the idea grows to a big succes. They will not invest into the idea's of a stranger. occasion some That is in 99 procent of the cases. In a rare occasion some venture kapitalist will take a risc but that is only the exception and not the rule.
As I said, I think you will havethe time to go the road of the hard way and build a working prototype youself and not chasing for investors because the time you will loose by doing so, you better spent on building your own machine.
And then of course. Once you will have proven the world your idea works, you will be surpriced how many will cry and say, Oh No this Marco is not the inventor, I have had that idea also long ago. They will eaven accuse you yuu have stolen it from them.
It a hard world Marco, up to your workshop, their is nothing else you can do than making a workable prototype yourself and show this on the world. Succes is the sweatest revanche.

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

Thank you for the intresting literature. As for DOW, yes they are very touchy over there. In your text is this remark of this german phylosopher, saying new ideas are first ridiculisised, then violently opposed and the accepted to everybody and even regarded as their own.
I experiented the same when I first puplished my DriZzleR gasifier and DriZzleR Method.
But unfortunatly there is only one way to excape this spiral of neglect. Unfortunatly it is the hard way. That is what I wrote in my previous post. Since everybody know that having an idea is simple and that making from an idea a workable procuct ist a long and nightmare road, nobody will just do that hard work for you. I have read many cry outs from frustrated inventors, not beleiving why nobody would pick up their bright idea and make huge money with it. (And in the process gives also the inventor the credit and benifit for it). Well this is because people with money or big compagny's also have very smart and bright idea's and they want to invest their money in their own idea's and taking the full jack pot themselve if the idea grows to a big succes. They will not invest into the idea's of a stranger. occasion some That is in 99 procent of the cases. In a rare occasion some venture kapitalist will take a risc but that is only the exception and not the rule.
As I said, I think you will havethe time to go the road of the hard way and build a working prototype youself and not chasing for investors because the time you will loose by doing so, you better spent on building your own machine.
And then of course. Once you will have proven the world your idea works, you will be surpriced how many will cry and say, Oh No this Marco is not the inventor, I have had that idea also long ago. They will eaven accuse you yuu have stolen it from them.
It a hard world Marco, up to your workshop, their is nothing else you can do than making a workable prototype yourself and show this on the world. Succes is the sweatest revanche.

Luk
HI Luk, you are a wise man. What are you working on currently? I can help you with an my update?
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

Wise???!!! ask my children.
Curently I am working on a grateless gasifier. aspecialy with woodchips the grate is the weak spot of the machine. On it are acummulating small stones, nails, klinker...preventing at a certain moment the free breathing of the gasifer.
I am curently running this new gasifeir design ever if I have some time left. Currently It has been fired 14 hours without any clean out nor touching it. I am far behind with the video's but if you regulary looks in the DriZzleR section of this forum you will see updates coming. If I am able to run this machine 50 hours then I may start to beleive the principe function. I am in suspence

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

Wise???!!! ask my children.
Curently I am working on a grateless gasifier. aspecialy with woodchips the grate is the weak spot of the machine. On it are acummulating small stones, nails, klinker...preventing at a certain moment the free breathing of the gasifer.
I am curently running this new gasifeir design ever if I have some time left. Currently It has been fired 14 hours without any clean out nor touching it. I am far behind with the video's but if you regulary looks in the DriZzleR section of this forum you will see updates coming. If I am able to run this machine 50 hours then I may start to beleive the principe function. I am in suspence

Luk
HI Luk,
I know perfectly what you are making .. as final result inside your reactor you produce charcoal but you need an method for mantain the same level of charcoal inside the reactor. You use the stones for absorb heat and mantain the internal temperature .. isn't a bad idea but is very complicated admin better the charcoal level.
Need to revised completely the gasification method for extract completely the energy from biomass creating an pure syngas immediately. But ... is the right way continue to burn and produce a lot of CO2?? Three years ago I started new research on an theory made of an russin scientist called D.H. Baziev http://www.air4gas.com/documents/DH_BAZIEV.pdf based on an particle called electrino. During the study I found that another professor called A.I. Andreev has applied this theory for run standard endothermic engines using an very smallerl amount of fuel but mantain the same power. In part I use this technology inside my new gasifier/burner present in my wood pellet stove and is because I consume only 1/3 (1.2Kg/hour) of wood pellet mantaining the same thermal power of 20Kw of an stardard stove that consume 4kg/hour. This technology is very simple and open new scenario for our world .. for that reason for free I have open an new web site http://www.air4gas.com open to all people that want understand what is the true nature of the combustion.
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

No stones, just did a stupid test with cokes coal. Forget about that. I started completely fresh up 14 hours ago, and the charcoal level remains so far always at level. It is maybe to early to tell for sure that the gasifier is in equilibrium now. I want to fire at least 50 hours.
As for the system you are working on. I had bad experiences by jumping from one to another. As I did with the DriZzelR I first like to explore in full the boundary's of this grateless gasifier. Then try to couple it with the DriZzleR feeding, then run an engine for some long time on it. Then make it simple so it can be operated by an unexperienced person and then I have finished the system I had in mind from the very beginning I became intrested in gasification. If that all goes well I can heat and enegise my home with standard prooven techniques and then comes the time when I can start an experimenting cycle again. Not now, not all at the same time.
Maybe by then you have also a complet running system so we can compare.

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

No stones, just did a stupid test with cokes coal. Forget about that. I started completely fresh up 14 hours ago, and the charcoal level remains so far always at level. It is maybe to early to tell for sure that the gasifier is in equilibrium now. I want to fire at least 50 hours.
As for the system you are working on. I had bad experiences by jumping from one to another. As I did with the DriZzelR I first like to explore in full the boundary's of this grateless gasifier. Then try to couple it with the DriZzleR feeding, then run an engine for some long time on it. Then make it simple so it can be operated by an unexperienced person and then I have finished the system I had in mind from the very beginning I became intrested in gasification. If that all goes well I can heat and enegise my home with standard prooven techniques and then comes the time when I can start an experimenting cycle again. Not now, not all at the same time.

Luk
HI Luk,
Surely we are talking of two different methods but probably we reach the same result.. without informations I can't understand what method you are using.. I wait your video and an diagram (better) for understand clearly.. regards
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

Luk
HI Luk.. I watch your video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOzImWGpeeI .. the air go out from the central tube of video?
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

Yes what happens is that the input pipe and air suply are going into the charcoal bed through the same pipe. Then through the oxidation and into the reduction which is merely a hot bed of coals where the smoke is pulles through so the oxigen in the smoke can all burn up leaving only the co and some minor other elements (I am not a chemist so do not ask me to much on this subject).
The problem is with a grateless that there is nothing to hold your charcoal bed. Big suction and all is gone. Therefor I introduced some parts that have a braking effect to slow and withould the char. The trick is to make the gasifier go into an equilibrium. Thet means that the what goes in go's out, and that the charcoal reduction always stays replenished and at more or less the same level. As there is no other way to remove to much ash and coal produced the system must get it losse by supension.

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

Yes what happens is that the input pipe and air suply are going into the charcoal bed through the same pipe. Then through the oxidation and into the reduction which is merely a hot bed of coals where the smoke is pulles through so the oxigen in the smoke can all burn up leaving only the co and some minor other elements (I am not a chemist so do not ask me to much on this subject).
The problem is with a grateless that there is nothing to hold your charcoal bed. Big suction and all is gone. Therefor I introduced some parts that have a braking effect to slow and withould the char. The trick is to make the gasifier go into an equilibrium. Thet means that the what goes in go's out, and that the charcoal reduction always stays replenished and at more or less the same level. As there is no other way to remove to much ash and coal produced the system must get it losse by supension.

Luk
Luk,
if you use drizzler method (administration of the amount of fuel) and this solution (central tube) you obtain great results in the future.
You need to work some on central tube .. all depend from four variables.. position of central tube , hole diameter, number of holes and disposition of these on central tube. I'm working on this solution from two years and you can have pleasant surprices when system is builded properly. :thumbup:
Antworten

Zurück zu „Other gasifiers - Andere Vergaser“